Comments on “Halloween 3 In 2013?”, Page 1

Comments on “Halloween 3 In 2013?”, Page 1

September 3 2009 Categorized Under: Horror News, Upcoming Horror Movies 45 Commented

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Halloween 3 In 2013?”.

45 Responses to “Halloween 3 In 2013?”

1. tommy says:

As long as its not a remake of: “Season of the witches” then I think it will be a good movie. Although I didin’t like the second remake.

2. I love Michael he’s fucking sick they better make it continue from the 2nd movie and do wat de wuz supposed to do in the 3rd one along tome ago !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. I loveeeeeeeeee michael

4. I loved all the halloween movies including the remakes {i really loved the remakes actually] the only ones i haven’t saw are 6&3 i wanna see 6 and that’s about it I wouldn’t mind seeing 3 it just doesn’t intrests me wit the fact that MICHAEL’S NOT IN IT. I hope the remake does though!!! And i pray it’ll be in 3d cuz i wanna see my fav. slasher in 3d. Ecspecially since my other 2 fav slaSHERS[ JASON VOORHEES & FREEDY KREUGER] HAVE ALREADY BEEN IN 3D so it’s Michael’s turn bitches.

• You're an idiot says:

You have a horrible taste in film. The only good Halloween films were the original, II, and 4. Also, you liked Halloween II (2009)? Liking the crap that was H20 and Resurrection is one thing, but like the sequel to the remake is an abomination. Are you out of your mind? That movie was beyond garbage. Rob Zombie spat on the original films. He butchered the Michael Myers character. Go have fun on your retarded white horse.

• YOUmadBRO says:

Just because you don’t like them doesnt mean there bad films

• Johnny says:

Rob Zombie’s H2 was friggin awesome! H1 and H2, anyone who does not like that does not understand anything about films and especially the Halloween series.

Shlitz, I think 2 was better then 1 sometimes. Great films.

Only bad thing is Zombie is not doing H3.

• the H1 AND H2 were not bad movies what they were trying to do was show ppl that michael myers was a real person that had problems not the devil i like all the Halloween movies but after the 4 halloween movie in the old series was just a hole bunch of extra when you cant kill someone there is no point in making a bunch of movies

• HalloweenRulez says:

Ok. Considering that John Carpenter’s Halloween is my fav movie of alllll time, I wasn’t upset that Zombie was remaking it. I viewed it as a movie on its own..not a remake…and u know what..it was good..a lot of backstory..now the original lacked that..but thats what sort of made it great… Zombies H1 was entertaining..now his H2..what was that about!!?? i didnt get it..i mean i got it..but what was there really to get..

But yes the original..h2..h4 and h20 are my favs along w zombies H1..just entertaining.. but carpenter’s is just brilliance!!! enough said

• brandon kilbourn says:

yah bbbbbiiiiiittttttcccccchhhhh

5. brian says:

LISTEN I SEEN ALL OF THEM P 1-5 I LIKE TOO SEE SOME NEW ONES WITH
    ROB MAKES THEM IT CAN GO FOREVER I GOT ALL
    THE ONES I GOT WHEN DONALD PLESENT PLAYED IN IT
    NOW I GOT THE TOO NEW ONES PART 1 AND 2 I LIKE
    FOR SOME MORE COME OUT I LIKE FOR PART 3D COME
    OUT SOON I LIKE HALLOWEEN MOVIES A LOT BETTER
    THAN FRIDAY 13 AND NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET
    PLEASE MAKE SOMEMORE NEW ONES SOON IT CAN
    GO FOREVER FOR 2010 AND 2011 TO COME OUT
    SEE IF MICHAEL MYERS CAN BE KILLED MAYBE NOT

6. graham zidane says:

i hope the remake of 3 delves into the psyche of michael more 2 show why he is a bonkers chopper upper

• You're an idiot says:

You aren’t supposed to know what’s going on in his head. He is a silent serial killer out for blood and why? We don’t fucking know!

7. brian says:

who ever makes it halloween part3 it needs to be a little better
    who will be acting i hope it can come out in 2011 on dvd on 2011-
    i bet acting is hard it will be nice to watch again on dvd and on tv
    too the new halloween part 3d it can go on

8. alex says:

i tink thas movie its go to the toilet y 3 day of your premire

9. brian says:

THE HALLOWEEN MOVIES CAN KEEP ON AT LEASED COUPLE MORE TIME UP TOO
    PART FIVE MAYBE MICHAL MYRES WILL DIE SOMETIME HALLOWEEN MOVIES
    I LIKE FOR YEARS

10. brian says:

holloween movies can go to 3 more years

11. Sarahmyers says:

I hope the Halloween series will go on forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love micheal Myers!!!!!!!!!!!

12. andrew says:

I think its completely pointless to do a remake with out the original writer and director, rob zombies ideas and characters won’t come to life with his enthusiasm if its not him doing the screen play in my and a lot of other peoples opinions mr.zombie is the best horror film director,writer,producer of all time I won’t waste my money on seeing a third movie if his hands aren’t in it

13. Tyler larsen says:

I am a huge Halloween fan as IM writing this I am watching Halloween 5 I hope part three comes out asap hurry up.

14. Linda Mathers says:

Honestly, enough already. No one wants another one of these terrible movies. Let it be!

15. David says:

I think they should make part 3, some scenes where he doesn’t have his mask on. And make him look really scary & burn.

16. Brett says:

I agree i want to see scout taylor and michael myers and i hope they put Jamnie lloyds dad in the 3rd one cuz we nreed to know who he is in Halloween 3 and i really hated Halloween III:season of the witch that film was awful it was just stupid so i hope to see scout taylor and michael in the 3rd one because i love the remake of halloween 1 and 2 those films were so awsome:)

• ray says:

hey there HUGE fan.. watch Halloween 6 : the directors cut the curse of micheal myers, he is the DAD!! yes sick!! but true.. jamie had micheals baby. Also that’s what they need to do is start 4-6 and remake it and finishing the story line with Micheal’s missing child that Tommy Doyle has child.

17. HorrorFan#1 says:

First off, Rob Zombie is the worst horror director of all time. And I only say that because his recent H2 film was a piece of garbage. To me, it felt like the Jason X version of Halloween. What Rob did was re-create a classic film into a whole different universe. Never would Michael Myers ever take his mask off in any film. That’s why its called Halloween! He wears his mask for a reason. So I really hope a new cast and director can take over this one, fans want to see it happen and so do I. Besides, there needs to be originality! Original mask, with a more scary look, plus a good logical story. I would love to see Jamie Lee return for another film, but I doubt she will. Maybe one that takes place after H20!

• Mac says:

Rob zombie the worst horror writer ever? Well i guess you didnt see house of 1000 corpses or the devils rejects. Pure brilliance and HO1000C came when horror was getting stale. You obviously havent heard of rachel talalay. She was the brain behind freddys dead. I remember seein that in the movies and being dissapointed then. Now that im older the expireience is even worse. I watch it very very rarely because of my love for/freddy just like i watch other bad slashers for the love of the villian. Every franchise will have adud or 2.

18. Buzzed says:

Cant wait for Garbage to come out??? Spare me nothing will be better than the originals-time to move on people the franchise is dead………..

19. Bobby9ne says:

Why would a company hire some guy who only made 2 films
    (House of 1000 Corpes, and Devil’s Rejects), which aren’t
    good films by the way, remake a classic like Halloween?
    That’s like hiring some guy off the street name Bill (with only 2 directed film) to
    remake Titanic! Doesn’t sound good like a good remake does it?

20. aron says:

I agree with so many people, Michael Myers is my favorite serial killer. The original movies (except 3) were the best. I wouldn’t mind them making more remakes cuz I love Michael but I don’t want platinum dunes producing it though

21. Richard says:

Halloween needs to continue where he was in the morgue. …

22. James says:

How many times have they tried to kill Michael Myers and he comes back. The 3rd installment if I was directing it< I would finally kill the character off. I would not say how I would do it but he's finally getting to old. He's been killing for 30 yrs. It's time to put him to R.I.P.

23. Jason says:

I agree continue from resurrection he still has family members alive. He needs to attempt to kill them off to finish the story from mr Akkad.

24. CLAUDIOGUYUS says:

I was 11 years old when the original film came to HBO and I thought it was awesome! I made a point to find it and watch it because my friends at school were all talking about how cool it was and said that I had to see it… I’ve been hooked on the genre ever since. I have enjoyed a lot of slasher films since and always thought that I loved the original Halloween just a little more than any of the horror films that followed simply because it was vintage, but last night I realized that it is more than that. I watched Rob’s H2 last night and as usual, I enjoyed it overall but thought some of it was just too weird and not necessary. Afterward, I had a conversation with my wife about the film, the choices that Rob made, and how it has affected his career… later, I silently contrasted and compared the original film with the failed H2 and realized truly what a masterpiece John created. He artfully undermines the viewers own sense of comfort and security with the very things that represent stability and safety and sends you away afraid to get into your own car or open the front door to your own home. You can’t achieve that by relying on great makeup and effects; you have to understand how to manipulate people’s emotions. In the end that is what all truly great film makers have in common. Rob is a cool guy who has provided some great visuals, but he doesn’t really understand great film making… yet.

25. matt says:

i think rob zombie did a shitty job compared to john carpenter…..i believe in the weinstiens to do better great movie….make it happen 2013