Orlando, Florida’s Halloween Horror Nights 2012 revolves around AMC’s The Walking Dead. Now in its 22nd year, Halloween Horror Nights 2012 features the following:
- The Walking Dead: walk through many of the iconic settings made famous by the critically-acclaimed AMC hit television series.
- Silent Hill: based off the popular video game and movie franchise
- Penn & Teller New(kd) Las Vegas: partly designed by Penn and Teller themselves, this one also features some 3D
- Alice Cooper: Welcome to my Nightmare: follow Steven, the iconic character from many of Alice Cooper’s works, as you come face to face with a myriad of tormentors who threaten an already-decaying sense of sanity.
- Universal’s House of Horrors: featuring the original Universal monsters
- Gothic: The Catedral de Caementum Animus. With stone gargoyles come to life!
- Dead End: experience the cursed old Hartford Mansion.
- Street experiences : vampires, beasts, dead warriors, burned woman prisoners (with chainsaws!), “The Traditionals” (ghosts and goblins)
- Bill and Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure: you should already know about this show! Still going strong!
- The 20 Penny Circus: a magic show “For People With Questionable Taste” (hey, that’s us!)
Florida Residents may purchase in advance and can save over 50% off the full price admission ($88.99 +tax) with a promo code any Coca-Cola product or specially-marked cups from Burger King.
Sunday – Thursday: $41.99 + tax (per night)
Friday: $51.99 + tax
Saturday: $66.99 + tax
A general admission ticket (at the gate) is $88.99 + tax.
There are many different ticket options this year. click the following links:
Event Hours for Halloween Horror Nights 2012
- 6:30PM – 12AM: OCT. 4, 17, 24, 28 & 31
- 6:30PM – 1AM: OCT. 7, 11, 14, 18, 21 & 25
- 6:30PM – 2AM: OCT. 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26 & 27
Halloween Horror Nights 2012 Location
Halloween Horror Nights 2012 is located at 6000 Universal Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32819