Orlando, Florida’s Halloween Horror Nights 2013 (aka Halloween Horror Nights 23) offers more scares with attractions based on The Walking Dead, Resident Evil, Evil Dead, Cabin in the Woods, and more.
- The Walking Dead: No Safe Haven: Walk in the footsteps of the survivors of AMC’s horror hit (with Season 4 starting in October). Here, walkers could trap you anywhere along your journey from the town of Woodbury to the claustrophobic confines of the derelict prison.
- Resident Evil: Escape From Raccoon City: Raccoon City is overrun with Umbrella Corporation’s most terrifying experiments, and the only option is complete destruction. You’ll need to duck and dodge Lickers, Hunters, and Nemesis himself if you want any chance of escaping.
- Evil Dead: Relive “The Most Terrifying Film You Will Ever Experience” as gruesome Deadites try to possess your soul. There is nowhere to hide as every creaking floorboard and tangled vine is just waiting to pull you down, making you one with the Evil Dead.
- Cabin in the Woods: Experience a live recreation of the film. Beneath the cabin’s rustic appearance lies a secret facility that unleashes terrifying beings that you thought only existed in nightmares.
- American Werewolf in London: Based on the John Landis horror classic, you’ll travel to the Slaughtered Lamb, experience the gruesome wolf attack on the moors and live the chaos of Piccadilly Circus.
- Urban Legends: La Llorona: She is known as the weeping woman. She drowned her children in the cold, watery depths and now torments all who hear her with icy, mournful cries. Forced to walk the earth for eternity, she seeks others to share her pain and suffering, now and forever.
- Havoc: Derailed: Hang on tight aboard a militaristic train convoy that’s secretly transporting the “Dogs of War” — a genetically engineered super-soldier outfit. These bloodthirsty maniacs are bent on mayhem and destruction, with their sights set on twisting the metal of a speeding train.
- After Life: Death’s Vengeance: Serial killer Bobby “The Blade” is about to meet Ole’ Sparky. 2000 volts are going to send him to a horrific realm of pain. His victims have waited an eternity for vengeance.
- Walking Dead: The Undead Streets : The Walking Dead has overtaken the streets of Universal Studios. You’ll have to fight your way through some of the most iconic locations in the show if you want to survive the night. Street experiences include: Atlanta, Survivors’ Camp, Woodlands, The Farm, Clear.
- Bill and Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure: Party on as those two most excellent dudes return with an all new show to skewer the biggest stories of the past year with the biggest names in pop culture. You should already know about this show! Still going strong!
- Rocky Horror Picture Show: A Tribute: Rock out to clips from the classic cult film with your favorite Transvestite, live tribute performers, and audience participants
- Rides: Rides are open and waiting: Transformers 3D, Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit, Men in Black: Alien Attack, Revenge of the Mummy, Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem, The Simpsons
Florida Residents may purchase in advance and can save over 50% off the full price admission with a UPC code from specially-marked cans of Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Zero or Sprite, or a promo code on specially-marked cups from participating Burger King restaurants.
Sunday – Thursday: $42.99 + tax (per night) [online]
Friday: $53.99 + tax [online]
Saturday: $69.99 + tax [online]
A general admission ticket (at the gate) is $91.99 + tax.
Halloween Horror Nights 2013 has different ticket options:
Event Hours for Halloween Horror Nights 2013
- 6:30PM – 12AM: SEP. 20, 21, 26, 27, 28, 29. OCT. 3, 16, 23, 31. NOV. 1, 2.
- 6:30PM – 1AM: OCT. 6, 10, 13, 17.
- 6:30PM – 2AM: OCT. 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 20, 24, 25, 26, 27.
Halloween Horror Nights 2013 Location
Halloween Horror Nights 2013 is located at Universal Studios, 6000 Universal Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32819
For more info, check out the Official Site. Have fun!