Comments on “Top 10 Saw Traps”, Page 1

Comments on “Top 10 Saw Traps”, Page 1

January 6 2009 Categorized Under: Top Ten Lists 64 Commented

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Top 10 Saw Traps”.

Pages: 1 2 3

64 Responses to “Top 10 Saw Traps”

1. bob says:

these movies really taught me a lot about appreciating my life. it may have even changed me as person. good choices btw.

2. Amy says:

why would anyone want to watch these movies,
    why would you have the fun, or scary people with this.
    People might get idea’s for god sake what it wrong with people

• Yewb says:

holy shit people have different tastes in entertainment than you!! what people want to watch is not your problem or your issue, if you want to cry about it do so elsewhere

<_________<

3. Robyn says:

I think the Rack and the Classroom trap were WAY more cringey than the needle thing. And “ha” to Amy above! “People might get ideas.” That’s what I said! And yet, I love this series truly and deeply. Hoffman, ilu!

4. Jon says:

Good choices guys, my personal fav is the Angel trap but it only made #3 with you guys :’(

And Amy, no offense, but shut the hell up :D No one cares…God doesn’t exist, but have fun with that anyway

5. jana says:

Sooo good- The best trap was the end trap in SAW 6. Im gonna see it again on Halloween

6. Becca says:

The end trap in SAW 6 was more than the best it was AWSOME!!!

7. Morgan says:

This movie has changed my life for the better I used to hate life and didn’t appreciate what I had but then I was forcefully shown the saw movies in order and I then realized it could be much worse I could be them

8. Codie says:

needle tub is easily the best one.

9. i loved the see no evil speak no evil trap from saw IV. that trap is so far my favorit out of all the saw films.

10. Natasha Caine says:

JAW Trap The Best!

11. Ray says:

The best traps are either the needle pit, reverse bear trap or “the rack” by far.They were also the the “goriest”.

12. Frankie says:

I’ve only seen movies SAW I & II and, although it isn’t THAT gory, I really winced, cringed and got the shivers from the death of the girl with the long brown hair in SAW II. The one where she goes in to the room and comes accross a large glass box with two hand holes and the antidote placed between them. Seeing no danger, and possibly not think correctly as the gas was almost killing her, she put one hand in to reach for the antidote when a blade cuts her wrists. panicking, she stupidly puts her other hand in, the blades jam her hands and she is stuck bleeding at the wrists screaming at the top of her voice. then XAVIER THE ASSHOLE OF THE FILM decides, not to kill her and put her out of her misery but instead to loook at her number and leave her there screaming.
    X

13. im an idiot, but where the heck is 5 – 1?? i can only see 10 9 8 7 6……please answer!

14. oh actually found them never mind lol

15. Jana says:

I cant wait to buy this when its out on DVD- this was better then the other 5

16. peyton says:

I dont see the big thing about the needle pit I mene I love the saw traps and all but i dont see the big deal i am a cridic of movies and I give saw a 10 (: but i just dont see it the big deal of that trap.I love the traps that are hard to gimic i’ve seen 1-6 and thats not the best measage me to tell me what you think my e-mail is peytoncinnamon@gmx.com

17. AJ says:

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM…………………..IM PISSED. HOW IS THE NEDDLE TUB 1# YOU FUCKING DONT KNOW SHIT

18. MEOW says:

saw was the best trap

19. sammy dukes says:

i effing love saw!!!1!2<33333 lol

20. harro says:

I agree with all those except the #1 thats not even that bad it shouldnt even b on there

21. lewis says:

i like the reverse bear trap myself but the 1 on saw 6 his face comes off lol

22. Erin says:

I’m 15, and seen them ever since they came out. Love the movies. They may be more gory then scary, but it has a great story line. Anyway, I don’t think I have a favorite trap yet. They are all so good. I think the most one that makes me cringe is the twister thing. (You can see the picture by looking at the first one up there.) Mostly because of the head part..and it’s sad that Saw Vll will be the last of the Saws, but it’ll be interesting how they end it and such.
    And if you don’t like the Saw Series shut up and go. We all have our opinions and what you say won’t change us.

23. STIF-TIF says:

MAN I LOVE THE MOVIES, THEY TEACH YOU ALOT ABOUT LIFE AND NOT TO FUCKING WASTE IT! SO ALL YOU MOFOS USE IT WELL! plus if we think about it we all the thing inside us to kill, so yah we need to remember that, i really like them! BTW

NEWS FLASH

SAW 1-12 ARE DEFFINANTS!

24. james says:

what the hell man why do people watch this it is just madness any one who watching this really mad

25. scott says:

angle trap for the win (from saw 3 i belive)!!!!!!!