Comments on “Wolfie Blackheart and the Severed Dog Head”, Page 3

Comments on “Wolfie Blackheart and the Severed Dog Head”, Page 3

May 26 2010 Categorized Under: True Horror Stories 243 Commented

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Wolfie Blackheart and the Severed Dog Head”.

243 Responses to “Wolfie Blackheart and the Severed Dog Head”

1. Well then.... says:

I bet no one here is older than 18-19, when you grow up you all are going to realize just how stupid you all are being. Wolves? Really? You guys are HUMAN, you cant handle the real world so you just make up this redic shit as a coping mechanism for obliviously deeper issues. Maybe instead of calling yourself wolves, try talking to a shrink or something, Im guessing most of you have some issues that need to be addressed. And don’t give me that “Dont judge us” shit, because you yourselves judge others, everyone does. Take a psych or even a sociology course, you’ll understand what I’m saying. I understand feeling the need to be an individual, and I understand how it feels to be an outsider, I know I was when I was younger, but at least find a more creative output to deal with your feelings instead of wearing tails to feel noticed. Most of you will deny all of this but deep down I’m sure you feel it. To live in this complete fantasy world is only going to fuck you up more. Once you get out of high school, college, I hope you snap out of it. I know this might sound a little extreme but it really looks like some of you need a wake up call.

• krazy_beautyful says:

i agree

• Pippeh says:

Ugh I thought I was the only one who thought the same way, I full on agree with you man, when she grows up and grows a brain shes going to feel like a giant idiot

• Amee says:

For goodness sake, kids pretend. They roleplay. Throughout history people have adopted various forms of animal totems or guides, often with the metaphorical effect of transformation, the idea that mimicking animals will give personal insight and growth. Suspension of disbelief is a key facet of how fiction moves us and symbolizes real human experience.

As you say, later in life, these kids are likely to grow past the necessity to take these things as literal: day jobs and adult socialization deem such introspection impractical. In other words, they have a seriously limited time to dress and act as necessary to explore these parts of their psyche.

There is a difference between assessment and judgment. If you can’t treat these people with awareness, compassion, and proactive support, you have no place to talk; your concern is an invalid and likely vindictive judgment of their value as human beings who have recently gained deeper abilities in abstract thought and feel the need to investigate themselves.

Therefore, listen to your own plea for a wake up call, and stop trying to fiddle with other people’s mindscapes.

• James says:

Kids do roleplay or whatever, but this “kid” is 23 years old. If she hasn’t grown up by now, she isn’t going to unless she gets psychological help. 23 years old should already have day jobs, not dressing like that and saying their a werewolf.

• uh huh her says:

She’s actually 20. Either way, I hung out with this bitch last night and she’ll act this way when she’s 40. She’s fucking crazy.

• Oh really? says:

I’m guessing, just guessing you don’t like the idea about the werewolf groups?
      something gave it away, I’m sure though.

When you put “at lest find a more ceative output to deal with your feelings instead of wearing tails to feel noticed”
      It really touched me.
      *sniff*
      I KNOW i’ll do arts and craft! yey.
      It feels nice to un wind but it doesnt cut it.
      I cant sit down doing that stuff for long, people need to go out and enjoy themselves.

Sorry I went off subject.

Oh yeah. where was I?
      Oh. You my friend have got problems, of your own.

• Seriously? says:

its a group of people who accept each other for who they are. The whole pack treats each other like family, more then probably adults do even which is sad cause the Adults should be grown up. There are even grown ups in the packs so dont be all bitchy and act like just because ure an adult, doesnt mean they wont act like this. Its better thanwhat adults really do these days. Ex:Getting fucking wasted everyday and leaving there underaged children at home. Thats what fucks up the children, the parents go do wrong stuff, and the kids follow. before u start blaming us, start thinking about how u couldve played a role in this. And living in this “fantasy world” and what u call it, isnt just teens. There are religions out there around the world that beleive they are animals or came from them at least. Its not a fantasy its a religon so get use to it fuckface same way i had to get use to ure stupid fucking Christian shit!

• Fox says:

I’m older than 18-19. :P

All I want to say is this … humans are in fact animals. Humans evolved from animals. To Wolfie and her pack, stay strong, don’t let the bastards grind you down. <3

2. YOUR MOMMA says:

Wolfie is a sad excuse for a human being. If shes a fucken wolf she should go to the fucken forest with the wolfs eat like the wolfs be stripped from her fucken clothes and be a real fucken wolf that fucken twat.

• Kait says:

that is just pure sick………i mean look at her she is gothic and gothic people do weird things and worship Satan :(

• Wolfie Darkpaw says:

You can shup the hell up! goth is a life style and we DO NOT worship satan. She is not sick she just has a life style thats different from others.

• Danni says:

Dudeee Wereee Not weird get over it!

• Sammie says:

Dude!
        Not all people who dress like ‘Goths’ worship Satan, get it in your head
        they dress like that cuz they wanna, and i personally think that is amazing, i would love to be a teen werewolf!
        So dont start saying shit about people when you dont even know them!
        All i wanna say now:
        teen werewolf’s Rule! <33

• HEY YOUR MOMMA guess what if i and wolfie like heads give me yours and i’ll put it opon my pike outside my house and KAIT we do not worship satan that SHIT was MADE up BY FUCKEN cristions BITCH i should know IF wolfie and i was friends id be comen to both of your homes and taken your heads. MOTHER EARTH HEAR MY PRAYER LET ME TAKE THERE HEADS I BEG YOU!!! THE 12 YEAR OLD QWEEN OF DEATH HAS SPOKEN!!! SO MOAT IT BE!

• turetgunner 777 says:

OH YAH ,YO MA MA AND FREINDS, WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO BE AN S.O.B. AN A J.A., WHY DON’T YOU GO JUMP OFF A 900,000 FEET HIGH CLIF, SCUM LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICK! AND THE REST OF YOU SHUT YOUR F**EN MOUTHS, NOW I DON’T WANT A WAR TO START BUT, WHY DON’T YOU TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE, PUNKS! AND I HAVE A DRAGON SOUL, BUT ALL THAT YOU SAID IS WHAT A TOTAL SELFISH JERK WOULD SAY, AND DON’T INSULT MY DAGON SOUL!

3. Luna says:

You dont understand the meaning of Teen Werewolves Meara, teen werewolves are a group of people that belive we have a wolf appart of us, and belive that we selves are wolves, some of them have packs, like me. I dont see my self as a human, they are natrully violent, just look at the news. And the moon light dont affect our human body, we just howl to it. so stop hating.

• krazy_beautyful says:

nigga. plz. get a job. if not, a life. HUMAN life…

• Pippeh says:

We understand, its a phase, grow up, i used to think I was part unicorn, everyone fucking grows out of it. that bitch thinks shes a wolf? she needs to meet bear grylls.

• Pippeh says:

oh and fyi, wolfs aren’t naturally violent, do your research u fat fuck, a wolf would only attack a human if they were cornered, I own a dingo ( a native australian wolf ) so get fucked faggooot.

• Seriously? says:

grow up? she can beleive what she wants to believe! Free country here dumbass! And not only would wolves attack if the were cornered. A dingo isnt even a wolf! Once u start doing ure little “research”, maybe well listen. but thats gonna be a while cause u cant even tell what ure pet is u dumbshit!

• Seriously? says:

Oh and there are different species of wolf other than ure so called wolf which is really just a species of wild dog. Not all species act the same way as one does. Add that to ure so called research. Ha and ure the grown up here.

4. andrea says:

i’ve met wolfie at a party and she was really chill and and amazingly hot……….js……but no she’s not crazy or whatever you dumbass people think………and anyways the dog was already dead

5. Delta13 says:

i deffinately agree with one thing… EVERYONE on here REALLY needs to improve their grammer…lol it is abolutely apawling… wolf, human, human-wolf what the fuck ever… learn how to fucking write properly… i’m guessing half the issue and disagreements on here are from misunderstandings in peoples post due to poor ass grammer!!

6. KibaFreeWolf says:

I think Wolfie is doing a good thing to express herself. I do the exact same thing. You have a favorite animal…so do we. It’s a wolf. So quit fucking complaining all of you haters! You only hate the people you can’t be and the things you’ll never have. I maybe a teen werewolf and I may do things like a wolf, but atleast I dont go around without anything to do and leave hate comments on things that are ‘funny’ to you. You haters have no life, or soul.

• Pippeh says:

Schmorta enta. She acts like a real wolf? fuck off, she only does the easy shit, howling and yipping like a sped. Real wolf eat raw flesh, fight other gangs of wolfs to keep there territory, stay outside in any condition. they dont take pics of themself with roadkill in there mouth n post it on myspace, wolfie is just another emo attention whore. I might be a hater but I have a good point

• dino says:

well pippeh have YOU ever met wolfie personaly do you know for fact she doesnt do the hard things? that girl is ALWAYS outside and for christ sake have you seen how she fights? wolfie has a wolf in her its evident to everyone maybe you would know that if you actually tried to talk to her instead of just trolling all over myspace and other stupid ass websites

• Wolfy says:

Really? You have a good point? I’m not believing this because what you just said doesnt make any sense whatsoever to me.

• Seriously? says:

pippeh, you made absoulutly no sense at all

• Seriously? says:

more to ure so called research, wolvesdont have turfs. they roam wherever they can find food.

7. Pippeh says:

Hey, if shes a real wolf, she can go live butt naked in the snow, take down elk with her bare hands and eat raw meat with maggots crawling in it “Im a real warewolf” well go fuck ur dog, its what wolfs do hun. its a fucking phase taken too far,from all the bullshit I’ve read this is the most stupid load of shit, she is a weak excuse for a human and honestly, someone should just shoot her, its okay though, people always kill animals and seem to get away with it. Wake up to the real world, i wanna fucking grab her and behead her with a blunt knife.

• Oh really? says:

Seriously? Any one one can go “butt” naked in the snow if there use to it! Eat raw meat with maggots! Where the hell did you get that from.
      You really need to do research if you want to be all bitchy and make a point!
      Iv’e read most of the comments on here. And I still can’t believe no one has learned that were all unique.So what if wolfie wears a tail, so what if she wantsto be a wolf. Every one has the right to express themselves.
      I’m kind of guessing that peopkle are jealous of wolfie.
      I know I am!

I bet th people will be like, I’m not jealous. I live in the real world. blah blah blah.
      Who gives a shit about what you write, it iant gunna change anything.

• Dark Blood Wolf Pack says:

wow i must say to all the haters DOES SOME ONE TELL YOU HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE. NO? THEN DONT TELL SOME ONE HOW TO LIVE THEIRS I MEAN FUCKING CHRIST DO YOU JUS WAKE UP AN SAY HEY I WANT TO TELL A PERSON THAT IVE NEVER MET IN MY ENTIRE LIFE HOW THEY SHOULD LIVE ITS A (FREE FUCKING COUNTRY) WHICH MEANS THEY CAN DO WHAT EVER THE FUCK THEY WANT WITH THEIR LIVES. SO THE ONES THAT NEED TO GROW UP ARE YOU. YOU HATING DUMB FUCKS.

• Agreed says:

Her and the other “teen wolfs” are just people who dis-like the responsibilities of life so they pussy out and pretend to be a animal. But when they realize the way that animals live they go back to being human so they are “part wolf”. i agree with you, i wish i could kill her as-well but with a much more gruesome way.

8. AlwaysKAL says:

this is what should be done to wolfie :).

• Oh really? says:

You sad individual.
      I’m sorry.
      But I couldn’t find a site where it tells about shoving a shotgun up your butt and pulling the trigger.

9. Jerry says:

While I don’t necessarily agree with the practice of decapitating an animal that was once, most likely, a pet (I probably would have asked the neighbors if it was their dog, and at least informed them of the death), but I don’t believe anybody should be hating a lifestyle. There are too many people that identify with a different gender, species, etc. Her identification with another species (which, in many cases is not a phase; it is very similar to gender identification) isn’t hurting anybody and should be, if not respected, tolerated.

10. satara says:

I just finishd writing an essay for sociology on predjudice and the like, and I used this case as an example.
    I just want to say, I have actually spoken to Wolfie before, and I found her to be very sweet and open.
    I wish there were more people like her.
    love you, Wolfie
    -Sata

11. e. bear says:

all of you are ignorant :) goths dont worship satan, the word “goth” is a type of style (clothes, furniture, etc) and there is nothing wrong with having an imagination. our imaginations develop from our surroundings, and when you having series like twilight being shoved in your face 24/7 individuality can be stunted. also, there is such thing as a fixation for death. i have one. maybe sarah will grow out of her gothy wolf stage but her brain is chemically wired to be the way she is. there’s no such thing as a phase taken too far. people that hate on other people for being something they don’t consider normal are pathetic and care too much about what others think. just because psychology says we all judge doesn’t mean you have to be an ass hole about it.

12. e. bear says:

and since when do we as humans have to follow a certain way of civilized life? and just like religion, there are people who believe in before-and-after lives, many believe to have been animals in other lives. for you to say “thinking you’re part wolf is stupid” is the same thing as saying “thinking there’s a giant god in the sky controlling everything we do is stupid”. by the way, i’m not religious nor do i believe in past and future lives, i’m just saying.

13. JennC says:

I mean really…too bad “wolfie” isnt younger, if I was her parent I would have sent her ass to military school! grow up kid! Wolves are wolves…humans are humans…end of story. Thanks to the author of Twilight for helping to create morons like “wolfie” and her supposed “quasi-wolf/human/moronic teenager pack” its really cute that you all wear fake ass tails around everywhere and act like billy-badasses. And as for the girl’s mother thinking that her mutilating all these animals…lady, your daughter is a serial killer in the making and you are helping her! As far as I’m concerned her and her daughter need to be thrown in jail.

• Dark Blood Wolf Pack says:

wow i must say this YET AGAIN to all the haters DOES SOME ONE TELL YOU HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE. NO? THEN DONT TELL SOME ONE HOW TO LIVE THEIRS I MEAN FUCKING CHRIST DO YOU JUS WAKE UP AN SAY HEY I WANT TO TELL A PERSON THAT IVE NEVER MET IN MY ENTIRE LIFE HOW THEY SHOULD LIVE ITS A (FREE FUCKING COUNTRY) WHICH MEANS THEY CAN DO WHAT EVER THE FUCK THEY WANT WITH THEIR LIVES. SO THE ONES THAT NEED TO GROW UP ARE YOU. YOU HATING DUMB FUCKS.

• Agreed says:

Agreed, away with her.

14. Oh really? says:

Sorry jenn butyour not her parent.
    And for the love of ALL things get the facts right.
    Twilight didnt start this it just progress wanting to be a werewolf further.

15. ok the dog was ran over first of all her friend said it was her dog named shadow so its not wolfies fault i love wolfie and this is the alpha of the kimira pack saying all of this i live in mart texas and i do not know wolfie personnaly she said it all on the news HER side.

~~~~~<3 Wolfie blackheartm<3~~~~~~

16. Somnia says:

Stop hating on wolfie cause she’s different. Believe me, I wish I was as brave as her. And goths DONT worship the devil. I am a Christian, and and I am a goth.

17. Wolfy says:

Fuck all of you who think she’s creepy for liking dead things. I collect skulls and boned, and I’m quite into taxidermy myself. It’s an artistic interest, and I will stand by that until I die. People are falsely accused of all kinds of stuff like this. If you look at the picture, whoever is holding the dog head does NOT have all of Wolfie’s wristbands. People should observe more carefully.

AND for all of you that hate on people who like wearing tails, collars, and harnesses and claiming to be a wolf, FUCK YOU. It’s an artistic interest as well and you may not approve of it because you don’t get out of your houses and take a close look at the rest of the world. Stupid trolls…. Get a fucking life. What Wolfie does is NOT goth, nor is it bad. She is who she is and you should respect that. It’s part of what makes her unique.

Wolfy =3

• IT MAKES SINCE!! says:

YES!! IT MAKES PERFECT SINCE THAT IT WASN’T WOLFY THAT DID IT BECAUSE HER WRIST BANDS ARE MAGICALLY BOUND TO HER ARM SO THAT SHE CANT TAKE THEM OFF!!

18. Seriously? says:

Guess what people? Indians do this shit to. guess what we all use to be? indians! Yes there were fucking white, asian, etc. types of indians so dont go saying “well im filipino or stuff bout ure race. Ure just dissing others and many peoples way of life. She decapitates an animals head. So what? People do that so they can make ure food. Chickens, cows, pigs, u name it. Even damn dos are used as food in other countries. so dont be all “aw poor little doggie” shit. There are people who are struggling on survival out there and yall are worried bout the dog that is suposivly dead. If yall are getting mad bout the dogs head cut off then ure not just getting all pisssy at the goths, ure getting all pissy about people around the world. and second of all, who said we have to be all civilized and shit? We dont! North America was all indians, britian came along, didnt like indians cause they thought their way of life was worng, dirty, nasty, etc, so they killed almost every single native american group through out the country cause they weren’t “civilized”. If i was one to judge, i would say yall were the ass holes in the first place. no one has the right to say that we have to act a certain way or be thrown in jail. u have to act, dress, look a certain way because people think its normal or whats right or how we should be. What YOU think YOU should be is the right thing to be but now theres the police, animal cruelty agencies, etc. anything that pretty much prohibits who we want to be. Third: Just becuase she has a habbit of Taxidermy doestn mean shes gonna be a murderer when she grows up and that she should be put to jail. She can just be interested in skulls and she wants to have real ones. thats just the process and u have to have the stomach to do it so u wont be all girly and go “ew ew ew” about it like little kids in science class. Fourth: Teen wolf people arent twighlight lovers. Twighlight isnt the first werewolve movie ever invented and guess what? its really intended on vampires! And how do u explain guys being in a wolf pack if its based on twighlight? Twighlight’s just another chickflick so there are very very few guys who like twighlight. Fifth: animals dont eat aniamls with maggots in em. that would kill the damn dog and maggots are scavengers! they feed on the dead. Wolves dont eat the corpses lying around. they kill their prey themselves and it eat it for themselves!

19. Delta13 says:

seriously…. i just can’t believe this thread is still going… its been ages since the whole wolfie thing went down…lol

20. Wolfie it’s great!!! everything fine!

21. TheAniyuWolf says:

I think people should mind there own business. “OH! look at that! a girl with chains and a tail! F*** off you! werewolves are not real!”Says a guy. I walk up to them. “you humans think what you want to think. Werewolves ARE real. So go back to your non-rl life world and live your life. I believe what i want to believe. I am whgat i want to be. You are what you want to be.get it?” i say… I support Wolfie Blackheart. I will help you with what ever it takes. Me and my WHOLE family supprt you!

22. murmur says:

you bunch of absolute mongs…i’m not going to hate on you, you’re just completely deluded. wolves ffs… how out there and different you all are…gimps

23. murmur says:

werewolves exist. its hard to deny what with all the scientific research to back us such views…

you retards may as well be typing that the smurfs are real…bellends

24. Matias Canis Lupus says:

werewolves have existed for centuries, just some people have less diluted genes related to wolves that others, like me for instance, i can keep warm in freezing temps with thin clothing on and i have unpredictable strength and protective instincts. being outside in natural woodlands is where i feel most at peace with myself and i love to run through the forest especially on a night time it keeps me cooler and allows me to run faster stronger and more efficiently. so yeah werewolves do exist, just not as the stupid movies and books describe us. look up werewolves in France.