Comments on “Wolfie Blackheart and the Severed Dog Head”, Page 5

Comments on “Wolfie Blackheart and the Severed Dog Head”, Page 5

May 26 2010 Categorized Under: True Horror Stories 260 Commented

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Wolfie Blackheart and the Severed Dog Head”.

260 Responses to “Wolfie Blackheart and the Severed Dog Head”

1. Aleyster says:

STOP STOP and STOP delirium, i know nothing about Photoshop but i am Legal DrPh. (Coroner) and a one second glance on this dog (muscles contactions, EYES and ears) said THIS DOG IS ALIVE on THIS PIC !!! no more détails needed.

• Justina says:

I sure hope you’re right.

• makayah jordan says:

Wolfie Blackheart is a wolf at heart she’d never do anything to hurt any canine like her, the dog was already dead when she found it. So no need in worrying if she killed that dog or not the dog was dead when she found it. She didnt kill the dog i promise you that much. So quite blaming her that she did, cause she didnt im like a her…a werewolf and from wolf to wolf we wouldnt hurt anything that is canine realted

• makayah jordan says:

2. bri says:

What about people who mount deer and bear heads on their wall? No one bats an eye at that… Get a grip, people, actually take the time to figure out what offends you, and then start bickering.

• makayah jordan says:

i agree with you cause people went on assuming she killed the dog because the pics i promise u tht she didnt and tht the dog was good as dead once she found it

3. Lara says:

Even if they were dead, she just fucking mutilate animals corpses. Having tourette’s syndrome doesn’t excuse what she has done. I have paranoid schizophrenia, OCD, and i dont do sick things like this. If i found a dead animal, i will dispose of their bodies with dignity. I’ve found last week a couple of two injuried birds, and i brought them home and take care of them until they can go. It’s not because you have a mental illness that it will excuse poeple to do some mad shit.

4. Midnight says:

I do not see a problem with this. Someone requested this be done. Who cares? Stop talking shit about it. It is pointless.

5. Iso says:

Yeah yeah she cut the head off of a dog. Unless the dog was alive I don’t see the problem. I’m just like Wolfie in a sense that I’d hurt a human rather than a dog any day because just like her, I’m a wolf. I have been for a very long time and I could never intentionally hurt a dog or any live animal really. Everybody needs to lay off her. I can’t watch another Alpha be hammered like this.

• makayah jordan says:

PEOPLE NEED TO LAY OFF WOLFIE OK!!!!!!!!!!!!
      ive been a wolf for 14 yrs nw and i wouldn’t intentionally hurt animals unless im hunting with my pack, but she didnt kill tht dog and it angers me how much disrescpet tht wolfie is getting SHE IS ALPHA PEOPLE RESPECT HER!!!!! THTS A DEMAND FRM ONE OTHER ALPHA! people lay off her ok untill u have the right facts first ok….
      ~leader of the BloodRose Holwers

6. joseph says:

I don’t think you took that poor dogs life. But if you really think about it

7. joseph says:

oh and ah next you receave a skull keep it of the internet

8. Wolfie Whitestar says:

The picture was bad and I have never seen it but I don’t think Wolfie killed the dog but I heard her friend wanted the skull. I’m a therian and I would never hurt any animal Im more likely to injure a human than kill an animal

9. ignacio says:

I would like to cut her head off and boil it and put as a trophy in my room after torturing you till you become catatonic

10. Coleman says:

She is undercover police.

11. Coleman says:

“Honeypot”. So beware fools who meet her.

12. f u says:

you people are idiots! peur abusive and nuts!

13. fuck you says: